Access and Inclusion Network Event
Thursday 2 March 2017 (1000-1330)
- College Development Network
- Argyll Court
Castle Business Park
- Download the College Development Network directions file
- This is a free event.
In response to those who have been attending the Access and Inclusion Strategy Workshops and the wider Access and Inclusion Network we are combining the first meeting in 2017.The focus for the first part of the morning will be on the Access and Inclusion Strategy with SFC contributing to the discussion. During the second part of the meeting we will get an update from ARC Scotland on the recently published Principles of Good Transition 3 and Autism Supplement and the up and coming training pilots - Transitions & Autism: Enhancing Inclusive Practice. In addition we will get an update from SQA on assessment arrangements and CDN on new resources and courses coming your way.
- to continue the process of developing your college's Access and Inclusion Strategy
- provide the time and space to reflect with other colleagues, your own teams and CDN to further develop your thinking in relation to your access and inclusion approach
- to provide the opportunity to discuss issues and barriers, share practice and find solutions through networking
- to provide a platform for ARC Scotland and SQA to update the network.
- Download Programme
If you attended this event you can download a copy of the presentations.
Please login to your MyCPD account first.