Using Digital Evidence for SQA Care Qualifications
Monday 20 February 2017 (1000-1600)
- College Development Network
- Argyll Court
Castle Business Park
- Download the College Development Network directions file
- This is a free event.
Digital Evidence for SQA Care Qualifications
Based around the forthcoming SQA Principles and Guidance for Digital Assessment Evidence, the purpose of this workshop is to collaboratively develop new e-assessment approaches to meet the needs of Care qualifications. As part of the workshop, delegates will concentrate on two units from the HNC, ‘Care in Contemporary Society' and ‘Leadership Starts with Me'.
Outcomes will be:
- New e-assessment approaches for aspects of SQA qualifications designed by subject specialists with the support of learning technologists and SQA external verifiers. These approaches would be made available to any college that wished to use them and would be accompanied by clear messages about the benefits of adopting them.
- Enhanced skills amongst workshop participants in the development of new e-assessment approaches and an understanding of e-assessment more generally. These skills and understanding could be applied in the subject specialists' own centres to develop further new approaches.
- Enhanced quality assurance through the collaborative development of the new approaches which will be approved by EVs and adopted in a number of colleges.
- Become familiar with options for submission of digital evidence for SQA Care qualifications.
- Learn about available technologies to support the submission of digital evidence.
- Share experiences of digital submissions.
If you attended this event you can download a copy of the presentations.
Please login to your MyCPD account first.