Awards nominations now open!
sparqs Student Engagement Awards ceremony will take place at the end of our conference on Thursday 23rd March 2017 in Edinburgh.
The awards celebrate and recognise the recent achievements and successes that Scottish institutions, students and students’ associations have made. We are inviting nominations across the following 6 categories relating to the overall conference them of “impact”:
1. An initiative led by a students’ association in partnership with their university which has made the most impact on the enhancement of the student experience.
2. An initiative led by a students’ association in partnership with their college which has made the most impact on the enhancement of the student experience.
3. A co-curricular initiative/project (curriculum design/curriculum delivery/assessment) which has had an impact across the college or university.
4. An student-led initiative across the college or university which demonstrates a clear commitment to equality and diversity and has had an impact across the organisation.
5. University class rep of the year.
6. College class rep of the year.
How to make your nominations
Nominations should be submitted online. Workshops or presentations already submitted will NOT automatically be considered for an award, you will need to complete a nomination form. Full submission details and links can be found on our website www.sparqs.ac.uk. The deadline for submissions is Monday 20th February 2017.
Registration to attend the conference will open on Monday 30th January 2017. We will be advertising an early-bird reduced rate available until Monday 13th February 2017, so please be sure to set yourself a reminder to book early!
If you have any queries about the awards, or anything else conference-related, please contact David Scott, Institutional Support and Development Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org